Thursday, July 24, 2008

Beach Bums!

We are on vacation this week in Myrtle Beach, SC, and the kids have decided that they love the beach! To avoid picture overload, I will make this into several blogs.

The kids not so patiently waiting on me to gather all of their stuff - Taylor is growing up so fast, and Trace is quite the cell phone talker (gotta love the keypad lock)!





Playing on the beach! Trace is totally not afraid of the ocean and loves playing in the sand, and Taylor is starting quite a seashell collection.





On Broadway - at the Beach, that is! My nephew Eaden is truely the happiest child that I have ever seen - he almost always has a smile on his face! Taylor loves getting dressed up, and Trace is now obsessed with the "Woody and Jesse Car" that he had to have from the Disney Store!









More to come in the next post! Sadly tomorrow is our last day, its back home on Saturday - the 10 hour car ride is definitely not the highlight of the vacation :(

5 comments:

  1. Cute pictures - adorable kids! That beach looks so inviting ... looks like a great sancastle beach :-)
    Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids are sooo cute, and they wear the cutest things! I love that black skirt with the flowers taylor has...I hope you enjoy the rest of your vacation! We need one of those :) Can't wait to see more pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Trace's outfit in the final pictures. He is like Mr. Joe Cool! Taylor is beautiful as always and your nephew is a little ham! What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are so cute!!! Hey, can I add your blog to my blog roll? Let me know if that's ok. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like it was a fun trip. Cute pics.

    Lisa and I went to Myrtle Beach before Liz was born. Good time. Did you guys go to the Pier at all?

    Great golfing too.

    ReplyDelete