Saturday, June 14, 2008

Odds and Ends



I haven't posted in a while, so here are some pics of the kids to get you through!

Trace loves his "awnmwr" - just not walking barefoot on the gravel!





Taylor, aka Little Miss Photogenic, strikes a pose - and rides her Disney Princess scooter!





Arriving at daycare - Taylor looking beautiful and Trace looking ornery - unfortunately for us, he is actually more ornery than he looks!





Evidence of Trace being ornery - and his determination and total lack of fear. His daredevil antics keep my heart racing! Can you believe we haven't had an emergency room visit ... yet?





John was washing his motorcycle, so the kids had to "wash" their stuff to! Yes - this did turn into a hose-spraying battle, if you were wondering.





We are going to the zoo tomorrow, so look for a new post after that!

5 comments:

  1. I think that Taylor and Trace are absolutely adorable!! I love seeing Trace in all of his antics...it gives me something to look forward to with Cole!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taylor is so pretty! She is just a doll. Trace's shirt in the first picture is a riot! Love it! Preston just got that lawnmower this weekend too and it is very popular. Trace's hair is great! I love it. He is such a cutie-even getting into trouble with the climbing. Why don't they have fear? I keep telling Preston he is going to go to the ER and he tells me he will get "needles." Still not a deterrent from climbing though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness ... Trace is a little dare devil. Standing on that toy is adaptation at it's best! Very cute pictures!
    Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is too cute! I almost had a heart attack seeing him standing on top of his little car! Is this what I have to look forward to?! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The kids are sooo cute! I want to say I love X picture the best, but really they are all so cute. The first one is great of the two of them. I love how Taylor smiles so pretty for every picture regardless of what's going on around her :) Too cute. Trace reminds me a bit of Will with trouble in his eyes :) Very cute!

    ReplyDelete