Saturday, February 28, 2009

This and That...

So not much exciting around here lately, but I do have a few cute pictures of the kiddos, so here goes.

Taylor conned her dad into letting her get a Disney Princess Easel thingy last week when we were at WalMart. It had markers, stickers, crayons, plastic scissors, and watercolors. *Note the "had"*. Taylor somehow looked innocent enough for me to give her a tiny cup of water so that she could watercolor. John and I were in the kitchen working on dinner, and the kids were in the living room playing quietly. That should have been my first clue - they were being quiet. So, after a few minutes Trace comes into the kitchen...



That's right, Miss Taylor painted his face. It appears that watercolors look like great face paints. Don't worry, it washed off, and, yes, of course she painted her own face too...



On Tuesday night, the local Chic-Fil-A (extra yummy) had Disney kids night - kids got free 4 piece kids meals if they had on a Disney shirt - so Taylor wore her Hannah Montana gear and I threw a Cars tee on Trace - and the three of us ate dinner for $5. Yay! They are going to do kids night every Tuesday, with free kids meals with adult meal purchases and games/coloring/stickers (so you know where we will eating dinner on Tuesday nights)! I couldn't get over how cute Trace looked in the Chic-Fil-A hat! And check out the Taylor poses, she is really just too much!






That's all for now!

14 comments:

  1. Love the possing pix! And the last one of Trace! What a cutie! Ethan asked me if Trace had to sit in time out cause he was naughty having paint on his face! {LOL} He also asked where he lived,& if he's a neighbor because he wants to play w/ him! I told him hopefully some day soon they will get to meet & play! =)too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Destini - CUTE pics...love the hats! I would like to know a little more about Trace's ETV..esp. who did the surgery...you can email me at candiogirl@yahoo.com.

    THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Destini!
    Oh my goodness do you have your hands full with Taylor. She is too much :0)
    Trace looks adorable is his hat ... and dinner for 4 for 5 bucks - cant beat that!
    Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so cute! Oh how I wish we had a Chick-fil-A...I hear they are yummy! Glad to see an update, and you are right, Miss Taylor is too much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pictures! Taylor is too much . . . love all her poses! Trace does look so cute in his hat, and Simon loves his Cars shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures. Taylor is so funny with her poses! I worry about you in about 10 years or less :) Trace is such a cutie too! The pictures of the painted faces is too funny...I've seen that before in our house :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the watercolor paints makeover! Haha.. too funny! Yum, I love Chick-Fil-A!!! I'll have to check to see if they have the same deal in our area, $5 for all of us to eat is a deal! Love the pictures of your cuties stiking poses in their Chick-Fil-A hats! Too adorable!!! Nice new blog design too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pics! The "face painting" is great! The poses are adorable! What a great deal too, kids eat free! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chick-Fil-A is Y U M M Y!!!

    The pics are so cute. You have very beautiful daughter and one handsome son!!! The minute my house is quiet, I start lurking around ths house 'cause I KNOW something is going amuck...LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Taylor-her poses just crack me up! Yes you will have your hands full with her as she grows up! Trace is just ridiculously cute-with the hat, with the face paint.
    I have to try Chick-Fil-A. Everyone told me now that I live down south I must try it! Thanks for the new pics. The kids are just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. 5 dollar dinners...wish we had those...we would be doing that too. They look simply adorable in the pictures. Taylor has the model thing down.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ok...First, this pictures are so cute!!! It's so great because it looks like they really get along!
    Second, I am SOOOOO jealous you guys have a Chick-Fil-A!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Taylor is just too much. I love the poses! And, we love Chick fil A too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Destini...thanks for the tips regarding surgery!!! :0( I was hoping to see an update when I came here...hope all is well in your world today.

    Candi
    YaYa to Bryan

    ReplyDelete