Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Taylor!!

Taylor turned 5 on October the 1st!!!

That's right, I said 5, *sniffle, sniffle*.

Our little girl is growing up.

Who am I kidding, according to her, she is grown up.

Goodbye Dora... hello High School Musical.
Goodbye cute little daisy earrings... hello pink dangly ones.
Goodbye princesses... hello pop stars.
Goodbye obnoxious Lori Berkner song... hello even more obnoxious Hannah Montana song.
Goodbye pigtails - that's right, she now refuses more than one ponytail!

Where has my little girl gone?

Oh, there she is, the pop star in training!

Taylor is so beautiful, and very, very smart, we are so proud of her. It has been so amazing watching her grow and learn and figure out the world so far, we are so lucky to have such a wonderful little girl!

Here are some pictures of Taylor over the years - enjoy! I *tried* to put them in chronological order, but no promises :) Please excuse the missing baby pictures, I can't find the CD - grrr!


No, that is not me, it is some crazy girl who thought a perm sounded like a good idea!

Come on people, focus on Taylor!


Yes, that is a drool droplet on Taylor's 6 month old chin!

Whee! This chair is pretty cool!


How cute is she! Sooo cute!

Taylor at one year!

18 months old, intensely studying the water!

(or maybe peeing in it?)

The Lowry Park Zoo in Tampa is so awesome!

Our little princess, riding the dolphin!

Does it get any cuter than this?

Gotta have the crying photo - this is one of my favorites!

Taylor the Turtle - at the Cincinnati Zoo, October 2005!

Taylor the Not-so-Fierce Dragon!

A ponytail for each year - yeehaw for 2!!!

Taylor loves her little brother, go ahead and say *Awwww*!

That's my little farm girl!

Taylor at 3 1/2, sincerely hugging Belle!

Christmas Photos 2007 - Taylor was 4!

Is that Tinkerbell? No, its Taylor!!!

The Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Disney is worth every penny!

I put sponge rollers in her hair last night, aren't her curls just gorgeous?

(I told you she was a pop star in training!!)

Are there any Shirley Temple look-a-like contests?

Oh, yeah, there are the pink dangly earrings, too!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my - so cute!! Or should I say such a beautiful grown-up 5 year old!! Just adorable pics! Time definitely goes by too fast with our little ones!
    Happy Belated Birthday Taylor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, she is just beautiful! Although this made me a little sad, thinking of my own daughter growing up and saying goodbye to all the "little girl" things! The Belle picture is just priceless, it looks like she just can't believe it's really happening! And we can't wait to hit up that Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique on our future trip to Disney, I know it will be well worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I totally cracked up over the comment you left on my blog about Taylor and Seamus getting married and eating a very small menu together...too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Taylor! She looks just like mom (minus the permed hair)
    :)
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Destini!
    Taylor is adorable ... It's amazing how girls are just born with that "diva" instinct!
    Trisha

    ReplyDelete