Friday, October 24, 2008

I've been tagged too!

So, as the runner-up blog slacker (behind Sarah, of course) I am just getting around to answering the "tags" from Tonya and Catie! I will pre-warn that my life is totally boring and pretty much always has been - that's okay with me!

10 Years Ago I....

1. Was in my second year of engineering school at WVU - Let's Gooooo Mountaineers!!!

2. Drove a Nissan pickup truck

3. Spent my weekends riding horses

4. Spent my Thursday nights at "The Little Village" in Morgantown, WV - good times!

5. Was loving the college life!


5 Things on Today's To Do List...

1. Go get a present for Taylor's friend Jack's 5th birthday. (must be done first, with no kids in tow to avoid the "Can I have...", "Mama, I want..." madness)

2. Get the kids from school

3. Convince family that leftover pizza is a great dinner

4. Laundry

5. Give the kids' baths


5 Things I Would Do, IF I Were a Millionaire...

1. Pay off our debt and invest for the future

2. Buy 500 acres and build the house and horse barn that we would like to have

3. Buy a Friesian horse (okay, maybe two) - they are sooo beautiful!

4. Make my children work on the farm to earn their allowances - you wouldn't be seeing them on MTV's "Sweet Sixteen"

5. Probably still go to work, can't waste that college degree!


5 Places I Have Lived...

1. My parents house in Clarksburg, WV

2. The honors dorm - Dadisman Hall - for the first year of college

3. The townhouse my parents bought in Mo'town - for the remaining 4 years of college

4. John's house in Salem, WV

5. On the farm, would never live "in town" again!

Okay I forgot 5 Jobs I have had...

1. Babysitting

2. Lowes (definitely the most fun)

3. Customer Service Representative

4. Electrical/Computer/Biometric Systems Engineer

5. Mommy (definitely the most rewarding!!)

I know that Tiffany hasn't been tagged yet, and I will tag Sarah as well (I agree with Catie, if we just keep after her, she will be forced to update) - I think everyone else already had their turn.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, your "tag" is still ahead of me. I think I'm the "official blog slacker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving learning more and more about you! You're such a fun family!

    ReplyDelete