Monday, January 19, 2009

The Davis' go to Disney - Part 2!!

Wow, I know I am really behind, but I had serious technical difficulties that took me a couple weeks to fix. The memory card with the photos on it got corrupted, and it was not fun salvaging the pictures. After trying everything I could think of and downloading several photo recovery software suites, I finally found one that worked!

Becuase of the severe picture overload, I decided to do several slideshows. I hope they don't take too long to load, I promise it's worth the wait!

Slideshow #1: Toy Story Mania!!!!

Disney World put a new ride in at Hollywood Studios, and it is all about Toy Story! It is a great interactive ride where you "shoot" at targets, much like carnival games! Across the "street" from the ride, you can meet Woody and Buzz! Trace was very excited to meet them, and Disney put some great picture opportunities throughout the waiting line area. Enjoy, I know we did!



Slideshow #2: The Power Rangers!!!

I don't know what it is about the Power Rangers, but my kids LOVE them! While we were waiting to meet them, the kids got their faces painted! Taylor got a Snow Princess, and Trace got the Red Power Ranger! I couldn't believe that he actually sat still and didn't touch his face all day! This was one of their favorite highlights of the week!



Slideshow #3: Princesses!!

We ate dinner with the Princesses in Norway at Epcot! This is one of the best character meals around, and BOTH the kids loved it! Trace, aka Prince Charming, was playing it up for the girls! Taylor, being a princess herself, was happy to meet some other royalty!



Slideshow #4: Random Disney Pics!

Here are some more pictures from Disney, the second one of Taylor is my absolute favorite candid picture ever! Note that when Trace met Lightning McQueen, he INSISTED on wearing a Lightning McQueen shirt, and his Lightning McQeen crocs! What a great trip!



I still haven't even started editing the video, but I'll get to work - since Taylor and I went by ourselves to Pixie Hollow, I only have video of it!

11 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!! So many pictures!!! I want to go back to Disneyland so bad now! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are just too cute! I LOVE the photos of Taylor and his Lightning McQueen outfit. And his cute Power Rangers face! I'm so jealous --- I can't wait to take Parker there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pictures. It looks like you guys had so much fun!! I can't wait to take our kids. Will would be in heaven around Mator and any of the cars from Cars. Your slideshows were very impressive too!!! Glad you all had fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO CUTE - definitely worth waiting to see those phtos!! I love the photos of Trace being such the prince/ladies man and kissing all of the princesses/getting kissed by the princesses! Taylor fits right in with all of the princesses too! I agree - the photo you love of Taylor is a great photo! What a fun vacation . . . I bug Jason everytime I read your Disney updates! :) Simon is smiling at all of the great pics of his buddies! I like your new background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everybody! In case you were wondering, photobucket.com makes it so easy to do slideshows, and they have a ton to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pictures and am so glad you were able to get them finally! I can't imagine if you had lost them for good, that would have been so upsetting. I like the slideshows you made - what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Awesome slideshows! The kids are so cute and they really look like they had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved the slideshow idea! The kids looked like they had the best time. Your hair cut looks amazing! Love it! The two of them are two peas in a pod aren't they? It was well worth the wait to see the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooooo cute! I love the one of Trace getting his face painted. I know I say it all the time, but he reminds me so much of Seamus! What an awesome trip. Grace would have absolutely flipped her lid over the princesses! I'll be consulting you for trip tips when we finally decide to go!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it! We can't wait for our Disneyland trip in April. Your kids look like they had an absolutely wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, what great pictures! it looks like you guys had a vacation of a lifetime. I can't wait until the kids are older when we can consider going.

    ReplyDelete